10 December 2013

Palm House

I have already been to the Poznan's Palm House. It was an unusual experience for me, because I've seen such kind of plants for the first time. A majority of them came from Africa or Australia whose climate I really enjoy and I'd like to see it some day with my own eyes. And yes, it was a date ;), an aspect which made this visite even better. There was also a lot of rabbits because of an exhibition organized by their breeders. It was interesting to see that there are so many kinds of them, black, gray, red ones... Some of them were very big. And at the end of our visite we have seen some fish. Some of them were really beautiful, the others quite funny. And I've bought a little cactus. But apparently I'm a bad gardener because it doesn't look well, it's wrinkled... Clearly it IS possible to dry a cactus ;).

If you haven't already seen it, I encourage you to visit this place - it's beautiful.


^The ancistrus invites you ^

1 comment:

  1. Of course it is possible to dry a cactus, I did it as well :) I visited the Poznan's Palm House a few years ago and I completely agree with your opinion. It's delightful. In my home town (Zielona Góra) we have a Palm House too - isn't such rich in plants as the Poznan's one, but many years ago you could see a little alligator :) he was cute :) of course activists for animal rights took him away. Today inside the Palm House is situated an exclusive restaurant.

    ReplyDelete